Friday, March 29, 2013

Ida Clare, It's Bunny Wisdom

All I need to know I learned from the Easter Bunny:











  
So you are now up-to-date on all the bunny wisdom that I care to illustrate.
I would like to acknowledge these website that so graciously post and share images to use and enjoy providing hours of intense goofing-off time trying to make silly decisions that mean nothing to anyone but me and these rabbits who have been tooting their own horns for decades and never complain, so I will do it for them.

Thanks to:







I had fun doing these, but nothing else got done and I stayed up really late last night so that I am staggering around here sleep-deprived since they just had to be ready by Good Friday, according to my internal task-master.

Tomorrow, I am going to try to install the Pintrest button, so if you see that I was successful, please pin this post for me.   I need some new readers who leave comments, unlike you who come and go and only eat the snacks. (I'm kidding, of course!) I'm not complaining.  See my smiling face frozen into place.  It's been like that for decades too.

Ya'll have a Happy Easter!  Eat lots of candy because, according to the Easter Bunny, you can never have enough candy.

Hugs, 


No comments: