Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Ida Clare it's a Tag Book

Hi Creative Chicks,

Well, yesterday I officially stopped celebrating Halloween. It took me a while to eat all that candy and drink up the left over witches brew. I will admit there are still a few folks I'd like to put a spell on, but I guess they will have to wait until next year or at least until I get a chance to vote them out of office.

Here is a tag book that I have been working on.  I think I already shared the first one as a sneak peak, but that was a long time ago.

I'm going to put a ring through the holes and tie some ribbon around it and call it done.  Let me know what you think in the comments.

Hugs,









3 comments:

picklesandroses.blogspot.com said...

Love the tag book...I may try doing one. Thanks.

Diana Meade said...

Oh Kay, Thank you. It's such a compact little space to play. Send me photos when you finish and I will show them off here.

Unknown said...

I love your tag book. Its much too nice to let people touch it.