Friday, September 13, 2013

Just your luck; It's Friday the 13th

Seven years bad luck for breaking a mirror quote by Steven Wright

Dear Creative Chicks,

I don't know about you, but I don't believe all that stuff about Friday 13th being unlucky.  I can't worry about bad luck I haven't had yet.

Here are some quotes about luck:

We must believe in luck. For how else can we explain the success of those we don't like? --Jean Cocteau
 A pound of pluck is worth a ton of luck. --James A. Garfield
You gotta try your luck at least once a day, because you could be going around lucky all day and not even know it. --Jimmy Dean 
Some folk want their luck buttered. --Thomas Hardy
I am just lucky to have butter. --Ida Clare
Good night, and good luck.--Edward R. Murrow

I busted a mirror and got seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five. --Steven Wright
So make your own luck today and have a Lucky Friday 13th!

xoxox,

 

No comments: