Since it is hot enough outside to cook your biscuits, wearing white has not only a psychological advantage but there is a claim that white helps you stay cooler. There must be something to it because you see all those guys wearing white bed sheets in the Middle East. I think they wear them so they can stand over the air conditioner vents in their mobile homes or hog all the cool air in the Range Rovers up close and personal.
When I wear white, I turn into a dirt magnet. I even dropped an open tube of lipstick down the front of my white wedding dress. I should have taken it as a sign of things to come, but that is another story I am too lazy to tell. I put on white in the morning and by the time I pull it off in the evening my white is so filthy even Mr. Clean would wash his hands of me.
Speaking of lazy:
Labor Not on Labor Day
- Thou shall daily enjoy the life I have given you.
- Rejoice when you have a good hair day.
- Laughter is the best medicine; laugh at your mistakes.
- Don’t wear white shoes after Labor Day unless you really want to.
- You know, ones like that.
Hope you have a great Labor Day and the air vents are all pointed your way.