Monday, September 9, 2013

Ida Clare, Would you like to dance?


Take more chances, dance more dances.  www.idaclare.com

Dear Creative Chicks,

I love dancing, don’t you?

I love everything that goes with it: dressing up, kicking off your shoes, dance halls, concert halls, ballrooms, smoky bars, the music- oh my gosh, the music; how the music can make you move.  Dancing can make you change your mind about that nerdy-looking guy you thought you weren’t interested in until he got you out on the dance floor and did that thing he did when he twirled you around and then pulled you in real close, all to the sexy beat of a song you didn’t even know you liked until you danced to it.

Is it hot in here, or is that just me?

One of the mysteries of life is why more men don’t learn to dance and learn to dance well.  If the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, the way to a woman’s heart is by way of the dance floor.  I have taken a casual survey of my friends and 9 out of 10 will admit to being a push-over for a man who knows what to do when the lights are low and the music is flowing. 

After all, if you totaled up the amount of money it takes to pay for the new dress, the sexy underwear that may or may not ever be seen, a trip to the hairdresser, a mani-pedi, a new lipstick and perfume, and gas for the car, most men would choke at the expense.  And they wonder why we are happy to have them buy us the occasional drink.  We’ve got eight dollars in our purse and a twenty stuck in our bra to last us till payday.  They on the other hand have perhaps taken a shower and put on blue jeans and a tee-shirt that says, “My boss went to Hawaii and all I got is this stinking shirt, yelled at by six clients and charged with tax evasion.”  What’s not to love, according to them?

Buddy boy, if you want this woman’s attention, you’re going to have to have some talents other than witless banter and the ability to grow whiskers.  You need to know how to dance.

Don’t you agree?

I was looking for some dance videos when I can across this one and it just seemed to fit my mood. Here are some creative chicks that know how to wear a tight skirt with attitude while busting a move. 




I bet the guy she is writing the letter to knows how to dance. Now get on out there and do a little strutting dancing too!

Hugs,


No comments: