Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Ida Clare, It's Happy Mues Day! Imagine That!

Tag from a series I am working on to create a little book.


Dear Creative Chicks,

Keyed up by your imagination?  Does it keep you awake at night thinking about the next and the next project?  Mine does.  Don't you just love having the outcome perfectly executed in your head before you have to go through the motions of bringing it into reality.  There is nothing more delicious. (Well, except have you had any berry cobbler lately?  Berries are ripe for the picking here in Big Thicket and it doesn't take a keen imagination to guess what I've been craving for hot from the oven with a generous blob of Blue Bell Ice Cream.  Sigh. However, I digress.)

I am so grateful for the ability to imagine.  It's what keeps me here in Rancho Wrecko, apart from the fact that I have no where else to go that isn't under a bridge with the Billy Goats Gruff.  In my little house, I can imagine it bigger, cleaner, with less spider webs and more hot water.  I've got big plans for this place and it can all be completed while lying on the sofa of my imagination.

So today on this Muesday, let's find a comfy spot under a shade tree nearest you and imagine your little heart content.

Hugs,
Ida Clare


No comments: